Thursday, August 01, 2013

The Bubble Map

 One of the tools for thinking, the bubble map we have been told is created to guide students to associate it with adjectives especially in describing a person.

It is particularly useful when teachers embark on topics which require their protege to recall words that best depict their imagination of a personality may it be a hero, loved one, teacher or a friend.


 Today, someone caused me to think about her in this way.
What caused me to use the thinking tool?



 This bouquet of sweetness. She came up to me and said "for you". She caught me by surprise but it is indeed a pleasant one. You do not receive impromptu acts of kindness often as everyone is caught up in big and small ways but when that happens ; it really brightens your day. So, a simple gesture extended made me really appreciative and so I will talk about her via the bubble map.


Ms. Chan is pretty; that you can see for yourself. She is creative and more often than not comes up with great ideas in the teaching of English both for the weak and strong. She would come to me for opinions and suggestions but she has already said them all. She is skilful and  I have often wondered at her language skills. It is hard to find a teacher who can teach 2 languages at one time; Mandarin and English. Ms Chan proves many wrong as she handles both languages well. So, you can find her conversing in English and at the next instant, babble in English.
 A linguist at heart.
Then I must relate that she is the form teacher of a bunch of boisterous ones who need maximum patience and help. This helpful teacher coaches with her heart and her kindness I believe must have touched them. I hope they repay her with good results too.
Ms Chan is a blessing to the school.


I went through the day delightfully.
The flowers reminded me that it is good to be kind and appreciative.
The teacher's gesture made me happy indeed.
Thank you, Tsuey Ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment